Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lee Min-ho of Personal Preference (Perfect Match) on ABS-CBN this November


Lee Min-ho Back in ABS-CBN via Perfect Match (Personal Taste/Personal Preference)
ABS-CBN really knows how to spot a potential goldmine in a k-drama.  After You’re Beautiful (He’s Beautiful), the network will soon air Perfect Match (Personal Preference/Personal Taste) on Primetime Bida.
Perfect Match (Personal Preference/Personal Taste) is a korean drama series adapted from a 2007 novel by Lee Sae In. It is  starred by Lee Min-ho (Boys Over Flowers fame).  The lead actress is Sohn Ye-jin (My Wife Got Married/Summer Scent).
In Perfect Match (Personal Preference/Personal Taste), Jeon Jin-ho (Lee Min-ho) is a young architect who pretends to be gay so that he can live with Kae-in (Sohn Ye-jin), a furniture designer looking for a  gay male friend.  Jin Ho’s main motivation for living with Kae-in is not the woman herself but her house, sanggojae.
Perfect Match (Personal Taste/Personal Preference) is not in my list of must-watch dramas but it did have its fine moments.  Lee Min-ho is such a fine young actor and you’ll definitely love him, especially in the bathroom scene where he went topless. :D
Looking at the videos of Perfect Match on YouTube, I regret that I deleted all 16 episodes of the drama from my netbook weeks ago.  I was seriously out of disk space so I had  to part with it.
Anyway, I hope to watch Perfect Match on ABS-CBN this month.  They say it will be shown starting November 8 but I’m not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment