Actor Jung Woo Sung was interviewed for the December 25 broadcast of SBS’ “Late Night TV Entertainment,” and he named junior colleague Won Bin as the actor who looks better than him. Jung Woo Sung immediately gave the name of Won Bin as soon as the question was asked, showing certainty in his answer.
He also talked about Kim Woo Bin, describing his face as one that has a marked individuality. When the reporter teased Jung Woo Sung about that meaning Kim Woo Bin isn’t good-looking, Jung Woo Sung hurriedly replied, “Don’t make me a public enemy.”
In related news, Jung Woo Sung is looking forward to the 2014 premier of his movie “God’s Trick,” also starring Ahn Sung Ki, Lee Bum Soo, and Choi Jin Hyuk.
The K-Pop industry is filled with wonder and glamour but having to look perfect 24/7 takes a toll on the idols at times.
1. G Dragon (Big Bang) G Dragon is known for his charisma and his impossible swag. But inside all that awesomeness he is still an impressionable young man. He confessed on TV that after his single “Heart Breaker” was under fire for plagiarism, he avoided everyone including his parents and friends and said, “I had done nothing wrong but I felt like a criminal. I was depressed for a long time.”
2. Suzy (Miss A) The nation’s first love, Suzy, in another person’s eye may appear to another person to have the perfect life. She has beauty, fame, money and the love of an entire nation.
Surprising however, she confessed on TV in 2013 that she suffered from a sever case of depression. She said, “I have something like depression and I couldn’t tell anyone for a while. I even began to think I couldn’t last another day. One day I was chatting with my friend and laughing at a joke and all of a sudden I began crying.”
3. Jo Kwon (2AM) The happy virus of K-Pop, Jo Kwon! He’s always brings laughter and joy to where ever he appears. Fans however, may be surprised to find out that Jo Kown during his trainee days suffered from severe depression during the 8 years he spent as a trainee. I’m glad he didn’t give up because of the depression.
4. Lizzy (After School) When you think Lizzy of After School, you think bright smiles and cute dialect. However she confesses that she also suffered from depression. When “Running Man” first started, Lizzy was a fixed member. However, after taking her leave of Running Man she stated she suffered from depression after media reported that she had never been a member but only a guest.
5. T.O.P (Big Bang) In 2008, T.O.P was reported to have suffered from anxiety attacks as well as depression.
6. Baro (B1A4) Baro stated that he became so attached to the cast of “Return 1994″ that after the show had ended, he fell into depression at the notion that he would not be able to see them anymore due to the fact that they all had busy schedules.
7. Jinwoon (2AM) Jinwoon of 2AM said, after 2AM’s US tour, he fell into depression. He couldn’t sleep properly for a month and he wanted to be left alone.
8. Heechul (Super Junior) After Hankyung abrutly left Super Junior, Heechul who was his closest friend fell into deep depression. He shut himself in and didn’t appear on stage for nearly three months. He said Eunhyuk snapped him out of him saying, “Hyung we don’t need you for your singing or your dancing but we need you because without you Super Junior isn’t the same.”
It appears that the two stars have been in meetings with the crew, however, nothing has been officially confirmed as of yet. With news of the two being in meetings, many fans are hoping that they will be paired as an on-screen couple.
Jonghyun has had experience with acting through his various projects such as SBS’A Gentleman’s Dignity. Meanwhile, Yewon has taken roles in tvN’sReply 1997 andMBC’sHotel King.
The new couples are set to join Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun starting March 7th.
In the newest trailer for Jangsoo Company (Last First Love)EXO’s Chanyeol is a wide-eyed high school student, back in uniform for his big screen debut alongside a star-studded cast for the Grandpas Over Flowers adaption.
Blockbuster director Kang Jae Kyu is directing this heartwarming multi-generational story of growth and love surrounding a shop keeper and his mart, “Jangsoo Mart.” Hence the title, Jangsoo Company.
Adapted from the concept of tvN‘s hit drama Grandpas Over Flowers, the director hopes to tell the story where the older generation becomes the focus rather than having a minor role in a grand scheme.
The movie will star Park Gun Hyung as the grumpy old ahjussi who transforms after meetingYoon Yeo Jung, Han Ji Min as Yoon’s daughter.Jo Jin Woong will play the role of the shop keeper along wit his love interest Hwang Woo Seul Hye. Meanwhile, representing the younger generation, Chanyeol will be playing the role of Moon Ga Young‘s boyfriend.
Meanwhile, netizens have reacted positively after the release of the new trailer, finding the blooming relationships and the star-studded cast charming. Fans of the EXO member are excited to see the young actor’s big screen debut and are swooning after Chanyeol’s bright smile and his loveline with actress Moon Ga Young.
Last First Love is set to open in April in Korea as it’s touching story hopes to capture the hearts of Korea as it delves into the innocence of first love as well as the depth of a rekindled fire.
Almost every year, a small time celebrity is becoming a star after getting a main role in a box office movie or producing a bestselling album. Most of them are already working in Hollywood for a long time but they don’t get a lot of recognition but after an opportunity knocks on them, their popularity is surging to an unbelievable phase.
We made a list of the young notable female celebrities with the age of 25 and below that we need to watch out this year. Most of them are already well known but the others are still rising up to the top.
10) Chloë Grace Moretz
-2014 was a busy year for Chloë but most of all she surprised us in her drama movie “If I Stay”. She became so geogeus and a total sweetheart for everyone. The scary part is that she is only 17 yrs old. We may not see the best of her yet. You need to watch out for her upcoming project “November Criminals”, “Dark Places” and “The Fifth Wave”.
9) Lily Collins
-We first recognized the 25-yr-old actress in her 2009 film “The Blind Side”. Few years after, she is getting a lot of attention and getting main roles in movies such as “Abduction”, “Mirror Mirror”, “The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones” and “Love Rossie”. This May 2015, Lily will be starring again in another romantic drama film “Untitled Warren Beauty project”.
8) Kristen Stewart
-Twilight Saga maybe already over and she took a year break in 2013 but we will be seeing more of her again in the next couple of years. The 24-yr-old actress has a lot of upcoming projects already such as “American Ultra” and “Equals” plus her new movie “Anesthesia” that has completed recently.
7) Ariana Grande
-The Nickelodeon star is all grown up and becoming prettier every year. For the last two years, the 21-yr-old Ariana is taking the world of entertainment by storm. Her second album “My Everything” is such a huge success and winning a lot of Awards.
6) Selena Gomez
-Selena is becoming more and more gorgeous each year and his relationship with Zedd and ex boyfriend Justin Bieber is becoming a hot topic in Hollywood. She may busy in her singing career but we will be seeing her in “The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving”, “In Dubious Battle” and will voice Mavis again in “Hotel Transylvania 2”.
5) Emma Watson
-The cute little girl in the movie Harry Potter is all grown up and turns into a beautiful young lady capable of different roles in big time movies. It’s going to be a busy year for Emma after the announcement that she is getting the role of Belle for the upcoming fairy tale movie “Beauty and the Beast”.
4) Taylor Swift
-The 25-yr old singer will be very busy promoting her album 1989 this year. She may change her country music songs to pop rock but the “Swifties” are always loyal to her.
3) Jennifer Lawrence
-J Lo gained a lot of recognition after playing as Katness Everdeen in the all time highest grossing action heroine film series “Hunger Games”. The 24-yr-old actress is the second-youngest Best Actress Oscar winner and this 2015, her movie titled “Serena” will be released in the US on the last week of February and the second part of “The Hunger Games: The Mockingjay”on the 20th of November.
2) Shailene Woodley
-2014 was a very successful year for the 23-yr-old actress Shailene. She did a magnifent job in the action movie series “The Divergent” and a movie drama that almost makes everyone cry “Fault In Our Stars”.The most waited second part of the Divergent titled Insurgent will be released this March.
1) Margot Robbie
-This beautiful Australian actress was already a big time actress in Australia but after she moved to United States, she worked her way up and winning the “Best Female Newcomer” at the Empire Awards after playing Naomi in the movie “The Wolf of Wallstreet”. She has a lot of upcoming projects this year and the following year such as “Focus”, “Suite Francaise”,” Z for Zachariah”, “Tarzan” and “Suicide Squad”.