Friday, December 03, 2010

below are pictures and a little info about my favorite korean/taiwanese actors and actresses. have fun! :) (kulang pa)

~ LEE MIN HO ~

~ Lee Min Ho ~
:: ♥ my latest addiction!! ♥ :: :: born june 22, 1987 :: :: Boys Over Flowers, I am Sam, Mackerel Run ::

~ MY JOE CHENG YUAN CHANG ~

~ my Joe Cheng Yuan Chang ~
:: ♥ the man of my dreams!!! ;p ♥ ::
:: need i say more? all info are above my posts ::

~ LEE DA HAE ~

~ Lee Da Hae ~
:: born april 9, 1984 :: :: My Girl, Hello Miss, Green Rose, Sweet 18 ::

~ VIC ZHOU YU MIN ~

~ Vic Zhou Yu Min ~
:: born june 9, 1981 :: :: a.k.a Hua Ze Lei ♥:: ::♥Meteor Garden 1 & 2, MARS, Silence, Meteor Rain, Poor Prince Taro ::

~ YOON EUN HYE ~

~ Yoon Eun Hye ~
:: born october 3, 1984 :: ::♥ Princess Hours (Goong), Coffee Prince, Vineyard Man, Legend of the Seven Cutters ♥::

~ WU CHUN ~

~ Wu Chun ~
:: born october 10, 1979 :: :: Hana Kimi, Romantic Princess, the X-Family, Tokyo Juliet ::

~ LEE MIN KI ~

~ Lee Min Ki ~
:: born january 16, 1985 :: Dalja's Spring, Really Really Like You, A Good Day to Have an Affair ::

~ LEE JI HOON ~

~ Lee Ji Hoon ~
:: born march 27, 1979 :: ::♥Wonderful Life, Hello Miss, New Heart ::

~ LEE DONG WOOK ~

~ Lee Dong Wook ~
:: born november 6, 1981 :: :: My Girl, Loving You, Arang, Hanoi Bride ::

~ SONG HYE KYO ~

~ Song Hye Kyo ~
:: born february 26, 1982 :: ♥:: Endless Love 1, Full House, Rays of Sunshine, My Girl and I, All In, HwangJin-y ♥::

~ GONG YOO ~

~ Gong Yoo ~
:: born july 10, 1979 :: :: Coffee Prince, One Fine Day, She's On Duty ::

~ MIKE HE ~

~ Mike He ~
:: born december 28, 1983 :: ♥:: Devil Beside You, Love Contract, Why Why Love ♥::

~ RAIN ~

~ Rain ~
:: born june 25, 1982 :: :: Full House, A Love to Kill, I'm a Cyborg but that's OK ♥::

~ ARIEL LIN ~

~ Ariel Lin ~
:: born october 29, 1982 :: :: ItStartedWithAKiss (ISWAK) 1 & 2, Tokyo Juliet, Love Contract ::

~ LEE JOON KI ~

~ Lee Joon Ki ~
:: born april 17, 1982 :: :: My Girl, Fly Daddy Fly, Virgin Snow, Time Between Dog and Wolf ♥::

~ KIM JEONG HOON ~

~ Kim Jeong Hoon ~
:: born january 20, 1980 :: :: Princess Hours (Goong), Witch Yoo Hee ♥::

~ KIM YOO JIN ~

~ Kim Yoo Jin ~
:: born march 3, 1981 :: :: Save the Last Dance, Wonderful Life, Really Really Like You, 3 Dads and 1 Mom ::

~ JOO JI HOON ~

~ Joo Ji Hoon ~
:: born may 16, 1982 :: :: Princess Hours (Goong), The Devil ♥::

~ HYEON BIN ~

~ Hyeon Bin ~
:: born september 25, 1982 :: :: My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Snow Queen, Millionare's First Love ::

~ JEONG RYEO WON ~

~ Jeong Ryeo Won ~
:: born january 21, 1981 :: :: Which Star R U From, Kim Sam Soon, 2 Faces of my Girlfriend ::

~ KIM RAE WON ~

~ Kim Rae Won ~
:: born march 19, 1981 :: ♥:: Which Star R U From, Lovestory in Harvard, Attic Cat, My Little Bride, My Love Pattzi, Say You Love Me ::

No comments:

Post a Comment