Thursday, November 06, 2014

B1r6mkvCEAEYQZ6JUNG CHANWOO has been selected as the sixth member of YG Entertainment’s new boy group iKON.
On the 6 at 0am, YG unveiled a poster of iKON’s new member JUNG CHANWOO, on its official blog and mobile messenger LINE’s official account of iKON. Now, only one more vacancy is left for iKON.
Six members except for B.I, BOBBY, and KIM JINHWAN whose debut was already confirmed, have been competing in Mnet’s MIX & MATCH”. Out of the six, only four can make debut as iKON. As KOO JUNHOE and SONG YUNHYEONG were selected on the 4 and 5, Internet users have speculated that iKON will have six WIN Team B members and one new face member.
However, on the poster released on the 6, new face JUNG CHANWOO, not WIN Team B’s original member KIM DONGHYUK, was announced as the sixth member of iKON. Fans are paying keen attention to what kind of twist is waiting for them in the announcement of the last member.
Meanwhile, MIX & MATCH members competed in votes, with unique number to each one. No.1 was KOO JUNHOE, No.2 SONG YUNHYEONG, No.3 KIM DONGHYUK, No.4 JUNG JINHYEONG, No.5 JUNG CHANWOO, and No.6 YANG HONGSEOK. They have been competing to become the members of iKON, in three big matches: “pre-match”, “collaboration match”, and “final match”.
They have been selected by fans in global fan meeting and vote held in China, Japan, and Korea, as well as in text-messaging vote, Facebook online vote, and LINE mobile vote held from the 30 at 11pm until the 31 at midnight last month, whose result is reflected in 70% of the final selection. The other 30% is reflected from judges’ scores.
The announcements of iKON’s new members on the 4, 5, and 6 this month have been making fans stay up late in the night. Because of many fans who were so curious about the announcement, YG’s official blog was down every time, by too much access. While iKON is creating sensation even before their official debut, six of them: B.I, BOBBY, KIM JINHWAN, KOO JUNHOE, SONG YUNHYEONG, and JUNG CHANWOO, have been confirmed as members. The final member will be announced in the last episode of MIX & MATCH to be aired on the 6 in the evening.
Meanwhile, the seven members of iKON will follow the footsteps of YG boy group, and will begin the process of their debut in earnest, by showing their talent and character as a guest on the opening stage of BIGBANG’s Japan five dome tour that will begin on the 15 and 16 in Nagoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment