Tuesday, September 30, 2014

20 Heartwarming Quotes From Girls’ Generation

image
It’s been 7 years since Girls’ Generations debut, and they are now regarded by many as the global queens of K-Pop. Their story of friendship through all the struggles is beautiful and heartwarming. It’s clear to see that they share a very unique and special bond with each other. We hope this list of 15 Touching Quotes From  Girls’ Generation does justice to the girls precious connection.
1. “It’s really hard when we have a full schedule since we aren’t able to sleep, so we get emotionally and physically tired. But every time that happens, I see that the other eight members are performing as much as I am while being as tired as I am. They, being my members, are my companions, and I get the strength to continue on. I just get strength from them because we’re together.” Jessica Jung (Star Life Theater Ep 11)
image
2. “I mean we can’t be promoting as SNSD until we’re ahjummas. However, like Shinhwa sunbaenims, even when everyone is focusing on their individual activities, I would like for us to get together and hold a concert or release albums…I want SNSD to be like that.” - Im Yoona (Win Win Ep.11, 2010)
image
3. “Between people who truly care and love each other, there are times where you don’t need to say anything at all. Those emotions that are hard to express with words. Things like “I love you” and “Thank you”…you don’t really need to say those words.” -Kim Taeyeon (Taeyeon’s Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).
image
4. “You asked us about teamwork, but really there is no secret. We just live like sisters.”- Choi Sooyoung 
image
5. “There are many incidents where the unnies and I had disagreements…we disagreed on little things. But I learned a lot through those arguments.” - Seohyun (Win Win Ep.11, 2010)
image
7. “Because there are those who trust and encourage……. I became a roly-poly Hyoyeon!! ^^” - Kim Hyoyeon (SNSD’s “Thanks To” from “The Boys”).
image
7. “They say ‘Lucky Number 7’ but Lucky Number 9 has been ingrained in my head. My lucky number is 9.” - Tiffany (Midnight TV Entertainment, 11th Nov 2010)
image
8. “To my precious members, who I hope to be with forever, I love you and thank you so much.” - Choi Sooyoung (Melon Music Award, 16th Dec 2009)
image
9. “We made a comeback within 9 months…and for 9 weeks, the 9 members received 9 trophies.” - SNSD (Entertainment Relay, 18th April 2009)
image
10. “Although she departed from me first, she left me with eight sisters. So I want to thank both my mom and God..” - Tiffany (KJE’s Chocolate, 16th Aug 2009)
image
11. “I wish SNSD’s way down can be more beautiful than anyone else’s and that we will enjoy what we have right now. I wish we would all do things with a positive mind.” - Jessica jung (Win Win Ep.11, 2010)
image
11. “I’m crying because I’m touched by my members who always try to look out for me.” - Tiffany (Strong Heart Ep.5, 2009)
image
12. “During these nine months, as we had our break time, I think we grew to know each other better… And during this time, so many things happened and we grew more mature and learned to truly love and care for each other.” Jessica Jung (Taeyeon’s Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).
image
13. “For me, each one of our SNSD members is like my body. If one gets hurt or hears bad things from someone else, it hurts me and pains me even more. It’s impossible for only good things to happen to someone and so there were difficult times and hurtful times. But during those times, I’m so thankful that we were each other’s strength and each other’s support.” - Sunny (Taeyeon’s Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).
image
14. “Also when we are performing this (Himnae!), there’s a part in the choreography that says ‘Fighting!’ with everyone coming together. When our eyes meet doing that part, it’s the happiest time during the performance..” - Tiffany (Taeyeon’s Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).image
15. “During these nine months, we really held on to each other and guided each other and pushed each other. And I’m so happy that we were able to have those precious times together. We’ve been through so much together so let’s..together..leap even stronger now. And…I love you.” - Kwon Yuri (Taeyeon’s Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).
image
16. “When there are hurtful times and sad times, I’ve come to find that there is no one else but these nine people here. Even really close oppas or manager oppas..if they’re not in SNSD, no one really knows and understands. There were so many times like that and I wish that there will be no more times of hurt and sadness that brings us to tears… I love you, our SNSD.” - Kim Taeyeon (Taeyeon’s Chin Chin Radio, 13th January 2009).
image
17. “Even if other people tell you otherwise, if you just believe in yourself, you can do everything.” - Tiffany (SNSD & The Dangerous Boys Ep.2).
image
18. “I used to drink from my little sister’s bottle when she was a baby.” - Jessica Jung (Hello Baby Ep.12, 2009)
image
19. “Jessica really did her best to fill in all the performance dates. She did not miss any performance with her busy schedule and always came out once or twice a week to perform. She tried her best, and she did a good job as well.” - Go Youngbin, musical actor (TV Report, 1st December 2011).
image
20. “To my precious members, who I hope to be with forever, I love you and thank you so much.” - Choi Sooyoung (Melon Music Award, 16th Dec 2009)
image
BONUS CUTE GIFS
image
"SNSD Fighting!"
image
Sooyoung teases Yuri with the famous surprised Yuri face ㅋㅋ
image
Jessica <3 Yuri
image

No comments:

Post a Comment