Thursday, March 26, 2015

Chanyeol talks about how his EXO members helped him with his first acting role

March 26, 2015 @ 3:29 am
 by thewesterngirl
  • 34
  • 1
  •  30
  •  34122
  • 23470


Fans will be glad to know they can get a double dose of cutie Chanyeol this spring withEXO's comeback and his upcoming movie 'Salute D'Amour'. 
Chanyeol will take on the role of silly but purehearted high school student Min Sung, and former child actress Moon Ga Young will play his girlfriend, Ah Young. Min Sung will be a character who could even risk his life for Ah Young.

The EXO member shared that, "Many people have told us that Ga Young and I are similar. When our Director Kang Jae Gyu saw Ga Young and I together for the first time, he said we seemed like siblings. I also think she and I fit well together. Even visually, both of us are on the tall side so we look good together."

He continued, "Before we started filming, I was nervous during the script reading. For two hours, I was so nervous I couldn't speak properly, and I just sat still. Then the sunbaenims came to the table I was sitting at and said many positive things to me. Sunbaenim Han Ji Min especially helped me relax. Han Ji Min sunbaenim was so pretty that I couldn't eat my meat properly," he said as he laughed. "I was able to relax starting from the company dinner, and so I was able to film with a comfortable heart."

Even when talking about his film, he couldn't help but bring up his lovable members by saying "I practiced my script with my members whenever I was in the waiting room during our schedule or when I had free time. You can say that my acting is where it's at now because of my EXO members. D.O and I share a room so we have a lot of time to talk to each other. When I first received the scenario for the film, I was worrying by myself on how I should act. D.O. came to me and told me to act the way I normally do, and I would receive a lot of love and be able to do well. I also practiced my lines with him too. So I'm very thankful. Thanks, D.O.!"

When asked which actress he'd want to couple up with onscreen, he replied shortly, "I would have to think about it."


The film 'Salute D'Amour' will be out in theatres on April 9. Are you going to go watch the film to see Chanyeol?

No comments:

Post a Comment