Friday, March 27, 2015

Song Ga Yeon says she doesn't know H.O.T. because she was part of the TVXQ era


March 27, 2015 @ 2:37 pm

There seems to be quite a generation gap between mixed martial arts fighter and former 'Roommate' member, Song Ga Yeon and former H.O.T member Moon Hee Jun!

On the March 26 edition of MBC's 'My Young Tutor', Song Ga Yeon confessed that she didn't know the H.O.T. members very well.

When she was asked if she liked H.O.T., she replied, "I don't know because I wasn't part of that generation. I'm part of the TVXQ era."

"To be honest, I knew Moon Hee Jun when he wasn't in a good situation. When he was going through a hard time," she added, likely referring to his unsuccessful solo rock career, after H.O.T disbanded.


For reference, Song Ga Yeon was born in 1994, and H.O.T. debuted in 1996. Do you know and like H.O.T. even if you might not have been part of that era?

No comments:

Post a Comment