Friday, March 27, 2015

Zayn Malik Confirms Solo Career In First Interview After Quitting One Direction

Zayn may have left One Direction for good, but that doesn’t mean he’ll be radio silent. In his first interview since quitting the band, he reportedly confirmed he’s got a solo career already in the works!

Zayn Malik, 22, is ready to pull a Nick Jonas, 22, and go solo! The singer, who recentlyannounced he was leaving One Direction, reportedly revealed in his first post-1D interview that he’s been working on his own music for awhile now and will be releasing it soon!

Zayn Malik’s Going Solo: Singer Starting Rap Career After 1D

Zayn’s got new music in the works, but it won’t feature the voices of Harry StylesNiall Horan,Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne. The singer revealed to The Sun that he’s been recording solo even before he left the band, according to People.
“I think I’m just going to write and relax and chill,” Zayn said about his post-1D plans.

Justin Bieber Reacts To Zayn Malik Leaving 1D: ‘He Was My Favorite’

His first solo single is being produced by Naughty Boy, a producer who has worked with Sam Smith in the past, the outlet says. HollywoodLife.com told you first that Zayn was looking into a rap career, and he said he may be dabbling with the genre in the interview! 

Zayn Malik Breaks Down In Tears At Last One Direction Concert — Watch

Brace yourselves, Directioners. Zayn is building his own music empire all on his own. 
HollywoodLife.com has reached out for comment.

Zayn Malik On Quitting One Direction: ‘It Wasn’t The Real Me’

Zayn also confessed why he decided to quit One Direction. Given his struggles with fame, it’s understandable that Zayn felt like he had to leave the band.
“I feel like I’ve let the fans down but I can’t do this anymore,” he told The Sun. “It’s not that I’ve turned my back on them or anything, it’s just that I just can’t do that anymore because it’s not the real me.”
He is happy with his decision and doesn’t have any regrets about quitting. “I’ve never felt more in control in my life,” he continued. “And I feel like I’m doing what’s right – right by myself and right by the boys, so I feel good.”
HollywoodLifers, do you think Zayn will have a successful solo career? Let us know!
– Avery Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment