There are struggles which are exclusive to people who have been and are in almost relationships or non-relationships. Don't know what we're talking about? You know, those relationships that give you a migraine because it's not really a relationship and the two of you didn't really agree on something official. Presenting all the struggles known to the complicated world of "it's complicated" relationships known to men.
- Labels. If someone asks you whether you're in a relationship or not, you won't know how to respond. You can't say you are because you're not officially together and he hasn't even asked you out formally. You also can't say that you're not because you're afraid that would be a little too disrespectful to him or that you'll appear as a liar because you are seeing someone.
- Trust issues. You can see him exchanging sweet or flirty comments with another girl online. You hear from your friends that they saw him out with another girl. You know you're not the only one he greets good night and good morning. And you also know that you don't have the right to ask him about these things or even get jealous because you are not *really* together. So all you do is doubt whether all the things he tells you or does for you are sincere and true or not.
- Space issues. When he gets annoyed or mad at you, do you disappear into thin air and leave him alone forever? Or do you wait for him to come running back to you? Is a fight the end of your non-relationship or does that mean you only have to wait for him to let some steam off? The list of questions on how to act when he wants his space is a neverending one.
- Self-blaming. Most of the time, you're going to blame yourself on why you can't really be in a relationship which is sooo wrong. You shouldn't be blaming yourself for his actions or his words or why he's still scared to commit to you. Those are his issues and he should work on them alone.
- Closure. You don't know when it exactly ends or how to end it. Is he just some guy or is he your ex-boyfriend? You can leave whatever it is you have the moment you feel like doing so because there's nothing to end and there's nothing to break. Having The Breakup Talk isn't really something you're supposed to do because you weren't really together. And yet your heart will demand for it because you need it to be able to finally let go.
Got a lot of feelings? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)