Tuesday, January 13, 2015

On January 9, trot singer Tae Jin Ah participated in a CBS radio interview. He made several comments on K-pop and his junior singers.
First, he discussed the current state of Korean music, “These days, conditions for singers have improved and my junior singers are working in a better environment. K-Pop juniors in particular make me proud and happy because of their efforts in spreading K-pop and information about Korea. My juniors are doing extremely well.”
The interviewer then asked him, “You have collaborated with many junior singers. Are there any others you would like to work with in the future?”
The trot legend replied, “Within the group EXO, there is a member named Chanyeol. I would like to work with him. Also, G-Dragon has mentioned that I am fashion mentor [so I hope to collaborate with him as well]. I have mentioned that I want to wear matching yellow hats and yellow coats when I work with him when the opportunity arises.”
Source: Soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment