Tuesday, October 14, 2014


BREAKING: Sungmin confirms marriage in heartfelt letter to fans

image
News of Super Junior Sungmin tying the knot with music actress and CF model Kim Saeun have quickly spread, though with conflicting reports. In the latest update, Super Junior’s Sungmin has confirmed his wedding plans to Kim Saeun.
On October 14, Sungmin posted on his official homepage:
"I sent this letter with my heart carefully and heavily. Everyone, I have met a special someone and will be married to her on December 13th. It hurts me that many of you were confused and surprised about this sudden news."
"This is something that I was supposed to share to my precious friend and people who love me, my E.L.F.s, but I am sorry you all had to know through media while I was trying to find a way to tell you myself."
“Honestly, I have been spending a lot of time by myself prior to making my decision so that I could find a way to tell you this news and because of my people around me. Its not that I feared my decision, but I was worried about everyone who might hear or get surprised by such rare happening. It’s a little late, but with the love and belief that everyone has given me, I send this news myself.”
"I want to thank everyone and tell you how much I love your support and love through my growth. I want to sincerely thank  everyone who has helped me and who believed in my decision including my members and my company. I will from now on make sure be a Sungmin that repays to love you all have given me."
The couple initially met during the musical “The Three Musketeers,” to which both of them participated as the main roles, and has only recently been confirmed to be in a relationship by the media.
Source: OSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment