Monday, October 06, 2014

Baro reveals he went into depression after the end of “Reply 1994”

image
On October 3rd during the final broadcast of tvN’s “Youth Over Flowers in Laos”, B1A4’s Baro confessed that he fell into a deep depression last year when his drama “Reply 1994” ended.
Baro mentioned how close he had been with the other cast members and wanted to see them even when he wasn’t scheduled to film. He said, “I was happy during the filming of ‘Reply 1994’. Although I didn’t have much screen time, I would still visit the set and watch because I got to see my hyungs, even when I had no filming schedules. But after ‘Reply 1994’ ended, I became depressed.”
Baro also spoke about the loneliness he felt when his drama ended and how torn he was about his acting and singing careers. He shared, “For the first time, I felt lonely. During ‘Reply 1994,’ I wasn’t lonely at all. When people would tell me they enjoyed watching ‘Reply 1994,’ those words made me feel sad. I felt conflicted between my acting and singing careers.”
After listening to Baro’s confession, actor Yoo Yeon Seok consoled him by saying, “You don’t have to think like that. From other people’s point of view, they were sending you positive messages.”
Recently, Baro celebrated his 23rd birthday in the Philippines and has been touring with B1A4 across the U.S. We hope Baro pulls through and continues pursuing his acting career.
image
Source: Nate News

No comments:

Post a Comment