Friday, October 03, 2014

CNBLUE and Hongki discuss FNC's harsh management methods and former FNC artist Lee Joon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uBA3KAS3UM




On the September 26th episode of JTBC's 'Sleeping with the Boss'FNC Entertainment groups F.T. IslandCNBLUE, and AOA made guest appearances to discuss their idol experience under FNC.



During the episode, both CNBLUE and Hongki shared shocking details regarding their difficult lifestyles as FNC artists. CNBLUE's Minhyuk and Jonghyun revealed that in Japan, they had to carry their own instruments and ride the subway after performances.

"FNC is famous for its harsh discipline," the CNBLUE members added. To give an example, they recalled, "In a room about five-square meters (around 54 square feet) or so, they made 5-6 of us play guitar for 10 hours." They added, "Later, we moved to a nice practice room. At that point, one person could take one room, but [FNC] continued to monitor us."

FNC representative Han Sung Ho further detailed FNC's harsh system, stating, "We warn them three times. If they get three warnings, then they are expelled." When asked by the MCs if there was anyone who left FNC that was successful, Han Sung Ho admitted, "Yes. MBLAQ's Lee Joon."

Lee Joon is certainly known to be a successful idol as he is currently receiving attention for his impressive acting skills. CNBLUE's Jonghyun expressed his confidence in his former labelmate, stating, "Wherever Lee Joon goes, he will survive."

F.T. Island's Hongki also recalled an instance when FNC, particularly representative Han Sung Ho, was harsh with him. In the clip above, Hongki shared that once he was so tired after a performance in Japan, he did not want to go out to a company dinner. He explained, "I said to my company, 'I'm too tired. I don't think I'll be able to come out,' and then [Han Song Ho] called me directly, saying, 'Help me out'."

He continued, "I said, 'Representative, I'm so tired. I can't rest day after day; if I don't rest today, I won't get to rest at all. Until the 11th, I'll be busy.'" Even so, Han Song Ho insisted Hongki come out, saying, "Shouldn't you come out for the FNC family?" Baffled, Hongki told the set, "He was asking me for a favor, but his tone was forceful."

Despite the story, Hongki and Han Sung Ho showed their close relationship through their jests and jabs. Han Sung Ho added jokingly, "When we're getting along, being with Hongki is comfortable; when he acts rebellious, because I'm tired, I prefer being with the calm CNBLUE members.

No comments:

Post a Comment